Sunday, November 21, 2010

Low Carb Diet

Its been a month since hubby and I started doing the Atkins low carb diet.It was an exciting journey for us, especially me, who plans our meal and make them everyday.Now we are really losing weight.I lost 14 lbs in just a week, yes thats true.All i have to do is follow the Atkins diet.Eating more meat and fish and vegies is new to me, since i really love bread soooo much.Gosh! i could really say that i cant live without bread, but here i am, still doing the Atkins diet which means no bread for now.
The challenge is how can i resist all the yummy sweet treats i make for my kids? I really try not to eat them, i can smell them ,fresh out of the oven, but i cant eat it! I look at it and its like telling me "hey, im yummy,please eat me" Thats how every brownies,and cookies talk to me! LOL. Its fun how i manage not to eat them.
Last thursday,our Gabe turns 4 and baking and cooking gave me a lot of temptations! LOL. I made this recipe my cousin gave me for the first time, Its sweet,has sugar in it,and i really had to taste them! ha ha ha! Yes i had sugar! just a little and i guess it did not do anything bad at my cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment