Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Garlic is growing

Today, i decided to take some pictures in the garden, while my 1yr and 4mo Miko is taking his afternoon nap.I was so happy to see my garlic coming out from the mulch.This is my first time with garlic.I decided to plant them along with tomatoes,since they are good companion.
Lookie at my garlic.

I know, i need to do some weeding.I hope they will grow healthy and wont rot.At first im afraid to grow some garlic,but after reading and watching videos and them saying how easy it is to grow,i said to myself,why not? After all i have lots of garlic,which i bought at wholesale price.I actually bought 1 sack! lol, gave some to my mom in law,sis in law and sold some at a cheaper price compared to the ones sold in the market.If i will succeed,in garlic planting,i wont buy 1 sack ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment