Monday, October 4, 2010

Im a CRAFT mom and i super LOVE crafts to the maximum level.I could do pretty much anything.Yes i know, i could be super creative,as long as i have free time.My sister in law in New Zealand is getting married and i made some necklaces for her bridesmaids and made of honor.They still have to choose which one they will like to wear on the wedding day..:) I have made some for them to choose.I really had fun making these accesories and looking forward to doing more again,maybe for friends,myself and maybe something to sell?? LOL.
Here are the pictures of the necklaces! Enjoy.
These are some green stones,wired using a copper wire and you can tie it around your neck with a soft green strap..


These are some gold and green swarovski crystals that are all tied together with a silver wire.It has gold strap that you can tie at the back.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhBgXvrieBS5yN9Q1THs_BDaUct-6pTsaRojNi2GVzEmJ5czHAtDG-V2EptHAickQHiOUPQSQNSMLgA3JVY2MDw2M1YB7-rH_R9wqitlMzsyA6FbCGKfpjpXGD3aehaquiTkHsPMdxgnENt/s1600/neck2.jpg">

This one, i like.They are all tied with a gold wire and this looks cute for me.


This is surely they can use even after the wedding.Took me only 2 nights to make this one!

2 comments: